Tickets for our first ever event have now been released. The theme for this event is ‘community & integrity’
Cornwall Creatives is all about community and the power of what can be achieved when people work together. Say you’re an artist and you meet somebody who is an interior designer for high end homes in Cornwall and they’d like to feature your work in some of those spaces. That connection suddenly becomes potentially very profitable with a fabulous increase in exposure from only one single link! We’re working hard to foster the formation of these links and to disrupt the independent business industry in Cornwall by doing things a little differently. Food is not the focus of this event but the tool which enables us to gather together and share ideas, learning and to be inspired.
We will be showcasing the work of the Creatives we chose to collaborate with on this event; from food to flowers – everything has been carefully prepared by talented local businesses.
The evening includes:
- Welcome drinks by Pocketful of Stones
- Nibbles and a 3 course feast by Canteen Cornwall
- a thought provoking talk/workshop for business owners by The Cornish Nutritionist
- fabulous flowers and finishing touches by Tide Flowers
- Unique and beautiful photography by Sarah Brittain Edwards
- Fabulous videography by Le Nord Creative
- Behind the scenes planning support from Petite Weddings
- AND not forgetting BYO drinks for the meal
If you’re looking to:
- develop potentially profitable relationships with other businesses
challenge your own thinking
learn from experience of other supportive business owners
address shared problems and opportunities with creativity
take part in action orientated conversations
learn how to take your business further
You need to get your tickets now!
Early bird offer ends March 29th so be quick, there’s limited availability – once they’re gone they’re gone!