Tickets for our first ever event with the theme ‘community & integrity’ are sold out.
Cornwall Creatives is all about community and the power of what can be achieved when people work together. Say you’re an artist and you meet somebody who is an interior designer for high end homes in Cornwall and they’d like to feature your work in some of those spaces. That connection suddenly becomes potentially very profitable with a fabulous increase in exposure from only one single link! We’re working hard to foster the formation of these links and to disrupt the independent business industry in Cornwall by doing things a little differently. Food is not the focus of our events but the tool which enables us to gather together and share ideas, learning and to be inspired.
We will be showcasing the work of the Creatives we chose to collaborate with on these events; from food to flowers – everything will be carefully prepared by talented local businesses.
Our first Feast Night saw collaborations with:
- Welcome drinks by Pocketful of Stones
- Nibbles and a 3 course feast by Canteen Cornwall
- fabulous flowers and finishing touches by Tide Flowers
- Unique and beautiful photography by Sarah Brittain Edwards
- Behind the scenes planning support from Petite Weddings
- AND not forgetting BYO drinks for the meal
If you’re looking to:
- develop potentially profitable relationships with other businesses
challenge your own thinking
learn from experience of other supportive business owners
address shared problems and opportunities with creativity
take part in action orientated conversations
learn how to take your business further
You need to be part of our events!
Leave us a message with what you want to see next or how we could collaborate with you!